of multiple image photo-tool on transparent plastic film.
2. Clean and pre-treat the material.
3. Apply 1.3 mil dry PHOTO RESIST (photographically resistant)mylar
film to the metal sheet to be etched.
4. Expose the film via UV (Ultraviolet) light to transfer the
piece part photographically to the previously treated sheet of
5. Develop the metal sheet thereby exposing the piece part image.
6. The removal of unwanted metal by controlled acid attack.
7. Rinse and strip the photographically resistant film from the
8. Required forming and finishing operations.